Search This Blog

Saturday, November 27, 2010

start ur day with a big smile =)

Come on my frenz rise with the sunrise,let's start our day with a big big smile.Wake up from ur sleep and stop dreaming. This is a fast world,we need to race with the other so don't sleep anymore. With a big heart and smile, u will have a good and enjoyable life today. Positive mind will produce a positive energy or 'chakra' thus be a positive thinker. Do not feel sad or anger coz it will ruin your day. Life just once, so make sure each of single minutes you satisfied with it. I feel so happy and positive ever today,I got back the "good moments" like before and I hope and pray it will last forever. So, how about today's plan??? with my digital clock in my lovely laptop shows 11.15am, still no news for the plan going to explore natural environments with birds singing happily, the trees dancing beautifully accompanied by the gentle wind, the clean water flow from the waterfall in Titi Kerawang from the organizer Cikgu Suzana aka "comolot". My two so called "new roommates" still dreaming.Shall I wake them up or give time a little bit time so there can still dreaming yet really thankful them for the great hospitality since I stay here from the beginning.  I just woke up from a good sleep though it only took less that 4hours.So what??t it's a not big deal but the crucial thing we need to start it with the big smile right after you open your eyes. Like the song "senyum, tak perlu kata apa-apa,senyum, tak perlu kata apa-apa". You can ask and refer to my dizzy fren,salihah for the full lyric hehe coz I bet she try to remember it now (don't get angry with me sal just want 2 hav a big smile thinking of you). So that's all from me now, just wait for the experiences only if I go to Titi Kerawang. So once again,smile and smile...start ur day with a big smile =)

2 comments:

  1. nice one bob.. it makes my life full of smiles now.btw, lagu tu sal xingat la.. bob tipu.. huhu.tq once again my fren for making my day full of hope and happiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe so sal..senyum xperlu kata apa2...senyum...

    ReplyDelete